A sour and fresh relief for any Middle Eastern spicy dish. Can be served with any meat, grilled or stir-fried… super easy recipe!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 cup white Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Wash and finely dice the cucumber in small pieces
- Take a small bowl and mix the white Greek yogurt with diced cucumber, minced garlic and some fresh finely chopped parsley
- Sprinkle with some lemon juice, stir to combine, and let it rest a few minutes before serving!
Best Served With
Grilled meat, Pita bread
Tips from the Chef
- Be sure to use white non sweet yogurt (Greek yogurt for best results)
- You can avoid the garlic if the taste is too strong for you