This is a Southern classic and it is simply delicious and savory. You may use different cuts of veal to make this dish however they must be thin and tenderized so that the recipe comes out right….
Ingredients (for 2)
- veal cutlets (about 250 gr. or 9 oz.)
- breadcrumbs (about 50 gr. or 2 oz.)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt & black pepper
- Use a mallet to tenderize meat and season veal with pepper and salt
- Beat egg and put into a bowl, put flour and breadcrumbs into separate dishes
- Dip cutlets in flour then into egg and press into breadcrumbs
- Use oil to brush meat all over; heat skillet and cook meat for 4 minutes on each side
- Serve with a cream gravy and enjoy!
Best Served With
Serve with green beans, gravy and mashed potatoes