Easy yet sophisticated recipe, thanks to this precious little ingredient. For best results you should store the truffles in an air tight container with the eggs for a couple of days, you won’t believe the difference!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 tbsp shaved truffles
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp cooking cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt & black pepper
- Clean the truffles thoroughly and cut them in thin slices
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the cream and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Stir in the truffles and let it rest for 10 minutes
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and pour in the eggs
- Cook at low heat for a couple of minutes, until base and edges are set, fold and serve immediately
Best Served With
Champignon mushrooms or baby greens.