Nothing is easier than preparing some Tartine with salmon and a creamy cheese. Probably one of the finger food most loved by lazy chefs!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 5-6 slices smoked salmon (about 5 oz)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the sandwich bread with a glass in the middle so that you have circle-shaped tartine and arrange on your serving plate
- Spread out some cream cheese on top of the bread
- Add some slices of salmon (arrange creatively!) and drizzle with some finely sliced chives
- Sprinkle with olive oil and it’s ready!
Tips from the Chef
- You can toast the bread before adding the cheese if you like it
- Try also adding some grilled zucchini