An excellent fruit smoothie made with an incredible and peculiar combination of strawberries and spinach! For this you will need ice cubes.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 pomegranate
- De-seed the pomegranate and add the seeds to an electric blender
- Wash thoroughly the spinach, remove stems if too hard and add them to the blender
- Wash and coarsely chop the strawberries and add them to the blender
- Fill in with ice cubes and purée on high speed until smooth
- Serve in tall glasses with a straw and enjoy!