A super easy and delicious recipe to finish a good hearty meal: some strawberries with sugar and red wine… very French!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Rinse strawberries well under running cold water, remove stems and cut into halves
- Put them in a small serving bowl, sprinkle some sugar on top and toss to combine
- Pour the red wine and stir gently
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving!
Best Served With
You can add a spoon of ice cream or whipped cream on the side
Tips from the Chef
- If available, use red French wine such as Côte de Provence or Côte du Rhone