A sorbet is a frozen dessert made from sweetened water and fruit juice. You can use any flavor of juice, experiment with your favorite one… If you have an ice cream maker to harden the mixture it will be ready in no time!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 4 oranges
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Slice oranges in halves and squeeze the juice in a small bowl; remove pulps from rind and put rind aside until needed
- Heat water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil; add pulp and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove from heat, strain and mix with orange juice and lemon juice
- Pour mix into an ice cream maker and process until mixture is firm
- Spoon into orange rinds for an awesome presentation and serve!