A classic breakfast worldwide, yogurt with dried fruit is an excellent start for your day, providing calcium and a wealth of vitamins to your body.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 cup muesli
- 1 and 1/2 cups white yogurt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Take a bowl and mix the muesli with the white yogurt, until combined
- Top with the raisins, chopped or sliced almonds, and walnuts, and serve immediately.
Tips from the Chef
- If the mixture is too thick, add a sip of milk
- Try also adding your favorite fresh or dried berries