Waffle cones are thicker than traditional ice cream cones. The aroma of freshly made cones is definitely something you can look forward to. This recipe can be altered to your liking with various flavorings and colors if you choose… perfect for your gelato!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Put vanilla extract and cream into a large bowl and use a hand mixer to whisk until fluffy
- Sift sugar, nutmeg, flour, cornstarch and cinnamon; add to cream, stir to combine and put aside for half an hour
- Heat waffle cone iron and use oil to grease lightly
- Add some of the mixture to iron, close and bake until golden
- Remove from iron and use a wood cone form to shape mold
- Cool, fill with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!