The perfect ingredient for a crispy salad! Try the garlic version as well for a stronger flavor. For best results use traditional brick oven baked bread.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 2 slices traditional bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F° (180 C°)
- Cut the bread into small cubes, removing the crust
- Put the cubes in a bowl and pour the oil in small quantities, allowing it to be absorbed evenly (use a spoon to mix)
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano
- Spread them over a baking sheet (use parchment paper to avoid sticking) and toast in the oven until crispy, which should be about 10 minutes
Best Served With
Salads, soups or… why not alone as a savory snack?