Bruschetta is one of the symbols of Italian food worldwide, just as spaghetti or lasagna. This version is with gorgonzola cheese and honey, delicious with a distinctive bite!
Ingredients (for 2)
- 4 tbsp soft gorgonzola (blue) cheese
- 6 slices baguette bread
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high
- In the meantime, cut your baguette bread in slices and brush it with some olive oil
- Transfer to the grill, and toast the bread until golden all over, 2 or 3 minutes per side
- Then add the gorgonzola cheese on top and grill for 2 minutes more or until the cheese is melted
- Drizzle with honey, arrange on a platter and serve immediately!
Best Served With
A glass of Prosecco sparkling wine